Monday, October 7, 2013

Kings Dominion

For one of my out-of-class activities that was assigned on the contract on the beginning of the year, My and my best friend Kiel took a trip to Kings Dominion. We hadn't been in a long time, so I was pretty excited about going. Unfortunately, there was plenty of road work occurring on 95, so we were stuck in traffic for a couple miles on the way up there When we finally arrived, Kiel told me to put everything in my bag, because I have a reoccurring habit of losing items when I go there (especially my phone). But me being hard-headed the way I am. I put everything in there except my keys, which I didn't think I was going to lose. So went went into the campus and rode The Dominator. I usually end up riding this ride first. After we got off I realized I didn't have my keys in my pocket, even though Kiel told me to put everything in my bag. I was so furious at myself, but I had to enjoy my time and look for them later. So I rode my ususal rides and it became dark. I didn't realize fear fest was going on that day. Fog appeared everywhere and random monsters layed in between it. Everytime I went into the fog I would get harassed by every monster there, because they could see I was scarred. Me and Kiel took the opportunity to some of the mazes that we had been hearing about. We ended up have the best trip to Kings Dominion that day!

1 comment:

  1. You're really lucky that your out of class activity was going to KD. I have yet to go to Fear Fest myself. I feel that everyone should take a trip to KD when October rolls around. I'm hoping I take a trip sometime next week.

    ReplyDelete