Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fall Break $$

During Fall break, I didn't not have the opportunity to go home like a number of other residents did. I was scheduled to work and close that weekend, so I was stuck at Bland. I did however go home for a few hours on Sunday and hang with my mom. We haven't had the chance to just sit down and relax together. So when
I got there she had already rented a movie i had been dying to see called "This Is The End". The previews were hilarious, so I was pretty excited to watch it. She also ordered Papa Johns pizza, which I love. "This Is The End" was such a great and humorous movie. It was about a group of friends who were stuck on Earth during the infamous rapture. Some people might not believe in the rapture, but I am one of the ones who do. This fact made the movie even more interesting for me. All the events that took place during that time they were stuck was hilarious. At first, I just thought they were all going to die, but when each one of them did a noble deed, they were shot up to heaven.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun fall break, I just slept and relaxed around my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really nice it is nice to actually get to talk to your mother and be able to have one on one because a lot of people aren't able to .

    ReplyDelete